Presidential debate live: Trump and Biden to face off for first time

As the president prepares for his first debate of this election cycle, the vice president is campaigning in the swing state of Pennsylvania.

“People will ask me, ‘How long has the president been preparing for the debate?’” Pence said at a farm in Lititz, Pennsylvania. “All his life.”

With about an hour to go until the start of the debate, Joe Biden has sent a tweet mocking Trump’s recent attacks against him.

Tweeting a photo of Apple earbuds and Jeni’s ice cream, the Democratic nominee said, “It’s debate night, so I’ve got my earpiece and performance enhancers ready.”

It’s debate night, so I’ve got my earpiece and performance enhancers ready. pic.twitter.com/EhOiWdjh1b

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/3inxmVX

No comments

Powered by Blogger.